new banner

new banner

понедельник, 27 ноября 2017 г.

How to Use Mystical Mudras For A Quick, Easy Energy Check

Mudras are mystical hand signs and they can be used to check the energy chi of your home
or office.  If you feel something is wrong and you’ve checked your feng shui and everything seems to be in order…but you’re still having problems then try using these mystical mudras to investigate and uncover negative energy that may be causing you harm.
Always start with the protection mudra shown below.
Here’s What To Do:
  1. Close your fingers into a fist and then straighten the index and little finger.
  2. Hold your hands with palms facing upwards in this position.
  3. Slowly walk around the rooms of your house or office until you begin to feel a small tingling sensation in your hands.  This is the protection mudra that ensures you do not collide with negative energy as you walk around the room.
  4. Keep your body erect and spine straight so that your inner chi flows unimpeded through your body thereby facilitating your investigation.
  5. You may have to walk around the room a few times.  Your hands will help you detect and resolve difficult chi energy- they will tingle when you encounter negative chi.
  6. Investigate the vicinity of the area.  The mudras assist you in penetrating the chi of that part of your home or office.  Often, when you inspect more closely the cause of illness or problems will be revealed.
  7. To use mystical mudras effectively, you must learn to synchronize the use of your eyes with that of your hand mudra of investigation.  Try to keep an open mind as energy works in strange ways and can be caused by any number of things. However, if you have an idea of what to look for it makes things easier. Be sure to read my personal examples below - these happened quite some time ago but are still relevant.
My Personal Examples
  1. A Nest of Red Ants – near the base of my rambutan tree.  When I appeased the ant nest with incense offering they left after a week…and so did the mysterious red rash that had developed across the front of the body of my maid…the tree was just outside her window.
  2. A Hairline Crack – I noticed a hairline crack across the face of a mature lady that was part of a beautiful Chinese screen I had hanging in my living room. It struck me as most inauspicious…and I had recently developed an unexplainable severe pain across my face.  I had used the investigation mudra to get a feel of the energy and what could be causing me this problem…so as soon as I saw the line across her face I dismantled the screen and moved it to my storeroom.  The pain vanished almost immediately!
  3. A Huge Crack in Our Rice Urn – I was going through a difficult time having just returned from Hong Kong and could not shake off the feeling of dread and fear which didn’t make any sense to me.  I suspected something was wrong with the energy of our home so I used the mudra to go around and stopped in front of the rice urn.  There was a huge crack that ran the length of the urn from mouth to bottom…but the maid had turned the crack to the back so it was not noticeable.  I immediately changed the urn and my feelings of dread disappeared…I became more confident and happy.  So if you are feeling uncertain of yourself or afraid…use the investigation mudra as it may be due to objects in your home that are causing you to feel this way.
Good Luck!
Lillian










Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий