new banner

new banner

понедельник, 5 февраля 2018 г.

Full Moon Letting Go and Manifestation

With a full moon, we very often write what it is we want to let go of. However, after reading
reports of this full moon during mercury retrograde, I feel it is a special moon. Yes, a moon for letting go, but also a time of being able to manifest whatever it is your heart desires. The energy over the last few days has been really intense and left a lot of people feeling out of sorts, drained of energy, picking up viruses and bugs etc. However, that period is coming to an end and, by letting go of anything that does not serve you, it will bring in new powerful energy for whatever you desire so you need to make sure that you are clear on what you would like to manifest the most.
What you need to do is take a large piece of paper, A4 size would be good but it doesn’t matter.
Fold the piece of paper in half and write down ONE thing you really need to get rid of.

On the left hand side

Dear Universe
am so happy and grateful now that I am letting go of all my money worries, all my fears and anxieties to do with money, all the debt that is weighing down heavy on my shoulders, all the feelings of lack I always have with money, all the feelings of money burning a hole in my pocket, all the feelings of just scraping by, all the feelings of struggling with money and never having enough in the bank and never have any savings.
Really pour out all the feelings you have about money (or whatever it is you want to let go of).

Then add

“Thank you for taking away anything that does not serve me with regards to money and is stopping my flow.
I am releasing all of this with grace and ease and a big weight is lifting off my shoulders!
All for my highest good.
And so it is!!
Thank you, Thank you , Thank you”

On the right hand side

Write how you want your money situation to be as though you have it already:
Full moon intention
am so happy and grateful now that I have an abundance of money. I have more than enough money. Money flows to me easily and frequently. I always have more than enough money in my bank account and I am able to treat myself and my family whenever I wish as well as give money to my favourite charity. I love money and money loves me, it flows to me in an abundant and steady flow. It is so good to get the old weight off my shoulders and so it is!! Thank you angels for the abundance of money in my life.
and so it is!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Then

Carefully tear or cut the paper in half and burn the left hand side on the full moon. You can burn it anytime in the next 24 hours as the moon energy is becoming intense already. Fold up the right hand side and put it somewhere prominent, under your pillow or on your mantelpiece or in your Reiki box then ask that the energy be sent to all of your full moon intentions for as long as is needed to manifest them.
It doesn’t have to be money, I have just given that as an example. It can be anything you wish to let go of. Just concentrate on one major thing that you feel is holding you back. Write down what you want to let go of on the left hand side. Be as negative as you like here, really pour out your feelings, then on the right hand side be really positive as though you have it already and what you would like to manifest. It doesn’t even matter if they don’t match. If you let go of something that is not serving you, it will free up the flow of creation for manifestation of all the good things you wish to have in your life now.
Enjoy!
Lots of Love, Blessing and Abundance
https://reikirays.com/18693/full-moon-letting-go-and-manifestation/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий