new banner

new banner

пятница, 25 января 2019 г.

Your positive affirmations for Jan. 25, 2019

It's time for your weekly affirmations series...

No matter what other manifestation techniques you use...

Affirmations, is one of the easiest and more direct ways to start changing your life.
"I approve of myself and love myself deeply and completely"
"I'm attracting unexpectable miracles in my life, right now"
"I am full of positive energy. I share my positivity with everyone around me.
"I live in harmony with myself and others"

"I am guided by inner wisdom"

Just repeat these affirmations 3 times per day for the next 7 days... 

And if you're committed to do that... Just reply directly to this email and let me know :)

Have a blessed Friday ahead!

To making life better,

Ippokratis Boboras
Founder
Power of Mind

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий