new banner

new banner

вторник, 2 февраля 2021 г.

Top 10 Love Affirmations with Reiki


Using affirmations with Reiki can help to change your thought patterns and open

you up to life at a higher vibrational level. What you put out to the universe comes back to you. Using basic affirmations daily can easily help retrain your mind to put out goodness to the universe and increase the flow of abundance back to you.

One of the most popular things that people want help with when seeking out Reiki is with their love lifes. There are many different forms of love and each one is important. Who wouldn’t want love in all forms to be attracted to them? Below are the affirmations I recommend to friends and clients. A great and easy way to use affirmations is to block out a 20min time daily to focus on them. It is believed that 20min directly before bedtime is the most beneficial because your brain then stays in this continuous positive thought pattern while you sleep.

Basic Affirmation Method With Reiki:

1. Go to bed 20min early at night and allow this to be your set affirmation time.
2. Make a large Master or Power Symbol.
3. Allow your body to relax for a few minutes and concentrate on long slow breath work.
4. Go through your list of affirmations. Say each one out loud and picture it in your mind as if you are already in the reality that you seek. Be sure to focus on each one for at least 1 full minute.
5. Give thanks.

Top 10 Love Affirmations:

1. I am open to receive love.
2. I love love and love love’s me.
3. I love every inch of myself.
4. I am a beautiful soul on the inside and out.
5. I am deserving of love and all things good.
6. I am able to give and receive love with ease.
7. I am happy to be in a happy, healthy, loving, romantic relationship for my highest good.
8. Love is attracted to me in abundance.
9. I love that I have many like minded friends who appreciate me and we value our friendships together.
10. I am love.

Bonus: Love is in my life in ALL forms. I am open and deserving of it and it feels amazing.

Wishing you all love and light.

https://reikirays.com/18986/top-10-love-affirmations-with-reiki/ 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий