new banner

new banner

четверг, 26 февраля 2015 г.

Research Before You Send a Query Letter


http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/guide-to-literary-agents/research-before-you-send-a-query-letter?et_mid=728005&rid=248939721
Let me first begin by saying I love working as a literary agent. Since opening Greyhaus Literary Agency in 2003, I have had the chance to work with a lot of great writers, agents and publishers. Let’s face it – there are very few jobs out there where we get to do something many consider simply a hobby. However, with all of the great things about the job, the one thing I hate the most (and I know many other agents and editors feel the same way) is the part about writing rejection letters to authors. This is simply not a fun activity.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий