new banner

new banner

среда, 7 сентября 2016 г.

This is a new day. I am a new me.

Affirmation Image
There are too many of us concerned with perfection. We spend too much time constantly
trying do things perfectly and be perfect that we don’t really allow ourselves to learn anything new. Just because you don’t do something perfectly the first time, doesn’t mean you are not good enough. No matter what anyone else tells you. 

You are neither too much nor too little. You are perfect just as you are, dear ones. You don’t have to prove anything to anyone anywhere. You are perfect as you are, right here and right now. There is no need to struggle to be better. All you need to do is love yourself more and more each day. The rest will follow. 

Self-love is all the nourishment you need to be fulfilled and to feel great. Trying to perfect every part of you based on someone else’s standards will only create more struggling for yourself each day. This never-ending cycle only brings more pain and hurt in your life. The more we love, the more we have. The more we love ourselves, the more we heal our outside world and people in it. With happiness and love, we recognize our perfection and the perfection of Life. We recognize we are already perfect as we have always been. We just may not have seen it at first.

I know that it’s not an easy task seeing yourself as perfect, but with your self-love practice, you’ll come to see all of your lovely perfections come to life. Each experience you have is perfect for your growth. There is no good nor bad, just experiences. These do not make you any less perfect one day or more perfect the next. You are always a perfect expression of the Oneness of Life. 

We must enjoy the journey of growth as well as the outcome. When we react from a positive, loving place toward ourselves and others we find healthy perfection. We must operate from a place of self-worth in all that we do to overcome this thought of we are not good enough. You are always good enough. I hope you all have the courage to see yourself as you truly are. Because I see you as strong and able in all you experience. 

Remember, it’s good to be good enough. You have the right to happiness and the right to make mistakes. You have the right to be good enough. I want you to practice these affirmations whether it be in the mirror or periodically throughout your day. 

I forgive myself for not being perfect. I am being the very best way I know how.

Today is a stepping-stone in the discovery of who I am and what brings me joy.

I give myself permission to be all that I can be, and I deserve the very best in life.

I am totally free to choose thoughts of joy. It is my Divine right to do so.

I love who I am, and reward myself with thoughts of praise.

This is a new day. I am a new me. 


Love,
Louise's Signature

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий