new banner

new banner

воскресенье, 18 декабря 2016 г.

Holiday Time is Here

Present Moments Header
“The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become.”
— Robert Holden
I am going to share with you some simple advice I need to remember this holiday season and hopefully you will find it helpful as well. 
  • I need to remember to "have fun," enjoy the holidays, and appreciate the extra time I am able to spend with family and friends, instead of getting caught up in the stress of it all.
  • I need to enjoy the great meals, conversations, and playing in the snow on our ski trip to Mammoth (since there is not much snow here in San Diego). As well as not worry about the drive, traffic, cold weather, and putting on the snow chains for the trip.
  • I need to be thankful for all the wonderful things in my life in addition to my wonderful wife, kids, friends, and family. Such as my wonderful job for the past 28 years at Hay House and all of the wonderful employees, authors and customers I have the privilege to work with daily.
I have never been the greatest at enjoying the here and now. I am much more inclined to be the one always looking to the future, concentrating on what needs to be done or what can be accomplished. I will admit, I am a work in progress, so I am really working to change this in myself during the holiday season and beyond.
Reid Tracy 
Article Image

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий