new banner

new banner

понедельник, 1 января 2018 г.

wish you a happy New Year

As you get set to start your new year remember this...
"What got you here won't get you there." 
I say this to myself every time I'm debating whether I should go for something that stretches me.

I used this to PUSH me to host my first and second online summit.

I used it to start my webinar/high ticket funnel agency last year.

I'm using it again as I plan out 2018.

"What got me here won't get me there." 
The knowledge I have now. The skills I have now. Won't get me to the next level.

I must keep growing.

I always take a few days at the end of the year to plan and reflect.

In 2018, I will be removing myself from inside my agency a lot more. I got trapped doing too much project management type work and it drained all my energy.

That was one of the reasons I stopped emailing you as much. Why I stopped doing live webinars. Why I let down some of my Webinar Mastery Academy students.

On top of that, I've also been dealing with a few health challenges. (Two herniated discs in my back and a leaky gut).

Both of which have tapped my energy and left me feeling depressed at times.

But after getting some rest and taking care of myself, I'm excited about what 2018 has to offer.

I will be...

  • Continuing to focus on building webinars and high-ticket webinar funnels for clients.
  • Updating my Webinar Mastery Academy program and giving all existing students access to the new material for free.
  • I'm considering launching a group coaching program so people can work with me without paying the higher costs I charge.
  • Get back to more live webinars/live streams.
  • Produce more content that is helpful to you.
  • Revive the Webinar Mastery FB group

To do this I will need to be smarter with how I run operations so I have the space to be my best self.

The solopreneur thing is not going to serve me if I am going to accomplish all this and still keep my health.

2017 has been my most profitable year with multiple six figures in revenue, but also the most draining.

As I sit here in my hotel room in Hawaii, recharging and planning, I'm excited for what is to come.

Thank you for taking the time to read my emails and be a part of the Webinar Mastery crew.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий