new banner

new banner

среда, 1 августа 2018 г.

Your Journey To A Wonderful, Fulfilling Life

We all go through periods where we wonder how we’ll ever achieve our life’s purpose, or
whether we even have a purpose. It might feel like something is missing, and we don’t know how to fill that void. Some of us may turn to drugs, unhealthy relationships, or other self-destructive behaviors in an attempt to give our lives meaning. Perhaps we believe that we don’t have the right to ask for more or feel like there isn’t anything more than what we can see in front of us. But each of us does deserve the best that life has to offer. 

Changing your mind is the first step to manifesting your best life. Remember that happiness isn’t something that can be found “out there”; it can only come from within, through self-love and acceptance. Learn to love yourself and trust the Divine intelligence within you. The Universe will bring you what you need if you simply allow it. I hope that the following stories of others finding meaning in their lives will inspire you to see the greater purpose in your own life and motivate you to realize your full potential. 

Do you know what you truly want to do and how you truly want to feel? Don’t answer immediately with the “right” answer, with what you think you’re supposed to want and feel. Be willing to go beyond what you believe today, and consider what genuinely makes you feel alive and inspired. Then think of positive actions that will allow you to feel this way always. Be conscious of your thought patterns, and let go of old beliefs that do not support your better life. 

The exercises below will help you figure out what you truly want, accept that you do deserve it, and welcome it into your life. Write your answers on a separate piece of paper or in your journal. 

Think about What You Deserve
Answer the following questions as openly and honestly as you can.

  • What do you want that you do not have now? Be clear and specific about your desires.
  • What were the laws/rules in your home about deserving? Were you told that “you don’t deserve anything special” or “you deserve a good smack”? Did your parents feel deserving? Did you always have to earn in order to deserve? Did earning work for you? Were you told that you were no good? Or that sinners don’t deserve? Were things taken away from you when you did something wrong?
  • Do you feel that you deserve what you want? What is the thought that comes up: “Later, when I earn it,” or “I have to work for it first”? Are you good enough? Will you ever be good enough?
  • Is there anyone you need to forgive in order to deserve what you want? Keep in mind that bitterness puts a wall around our hearts and makes it difficult for us to receive.
  • What do you truly deserve? Do you believe: “I deserve love and joy and all good”? Or do you feel deep down that you deserve nothing? Why? Where did that message come from? Are you willing to let it go? What are you willing to put in its place? Remember, these are thoughts, and thoughts can be changed.
Mirror Work
Look in your mirror and say, “I deserve to have or be _______, and I accept it now.” Say it two or three times. 

How do you feel? Always pay attention to your feelings, to what is going on in your body. Does it feel true, or do you still feel unworthy? 

If you have any negative feelings in your body, then turn back to the mirror and affirm: “I release the pattern in my consciousness that is creating resistance to my good. I deserve _______.” 

Repeat this until you get the acceptance feelings, even if you have to do it several days in a row. 

Creating Your New Life
What do you have to live for? What is the purpose in your life? Write a story about yourself having or doing or being whatever you are working toward. Fill in as many details as you wish about the things that fill you with passion and enthusiasm. Really let your mind get creative, and have fun! 

Visualization
Next, see yourself actually living the life you just created in the previous exercise. What does this ideal life feel like? What do you look like? What do you feel, see, taste, touch, or hear? Imagine your relationships. Who are you associating with? Relax and breathe in your newfound freedom and happiness.

What Makes You Happy?
Now think about what would make you happy. This is not the time to talk about what you don’t want. This is a time to be very clear about what you do want in your life. List everything you can think of. Cover all the areas of your life. List at least 50 things that would bring you closer to the ideal life you visualized. After you’ve written every desire you can think of, write an affirmation next to each item. Create your own, or use one from the list below. You deserve to have a wonderful new life! 

Affirmations
I have the power, strength, and knowledge to handle everything in my life.
My mind creates my experiences. I am unlimited in my ability to create good in my life.
My inner vision is clear and unclouded.
I easily flow with new experiences, new directions, and new changes.
I am open to the wisdom within. I am at peace.
I now surpass other people’s expectations.
I am safe in the Universe, and all life loves and supports me.
I am willing to create new thoughts about myself and my life.
I am willing to learn. I move forward with ease. 

I bless each situation with love and know that everything
works out in the best possible way.
I am willing to go beyond my own fears and limitations.
I center myself in safety and accept the perfection of my life.
I respect myself. I am Divinely protected and guarded.
I see my patterns, and I choose to make changes.
I understand how wonderful I am. I love and enjoy myself.
I create a new life. I only accept beliefs that totally support me.
I believe in my power to change. I am willing to take the next step.
I live in the now. Each moment is new.
I create a wonderful life that gets better with each passing day. 

Treatment for Finding Your Purpose
I am one with Life, and all of Life loves and supports me. I am deserving. I deserve all good. Not some, not a little bit, but all good. I now move into a new space of consciousness where I am willing to see myself differently. I am willing to create new thoughts about myself and about my life. My new thinking transforms into new experiences. The totality of possibilities lives before me. I deserve a good life. I deserve an abundance of love. I deserve good health. I deserve to live comfortably and to prosper. I deserve joy and happiness. I deserve freedom to be all that I can be. I deserve more than that: I deserve all good! The Universe is more than willing to manifest my new beliefs. This is the truth of my being, and I accept it as so. All is well in my world.

https://www.louisehay.com/trees

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий