new banner

new banner

четверг, 26 ноября 2015 г.

15 Things I’m Most Thankful For As An Entrepreneur

While Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks and showing appreciation, these are things I
try to do daily. Not only does it improve my personal happiness, it’s equally as important for my professional success too!
I’m constantly finding new things I’m grateful for, but there are certain “constants” I’m also regularly thankful for. Those are what I’d like to share with you today!
This post will give you insights into who I am, who has helped shape my success, and even the tools that have allowed me to achieve remarkable results as an entrepreneur.
My hope is this will serve as a starting point for you to share what you’re most thankful for. Therefore you can discover your own path to an entrepreneurial life you love as well!
Here we go… My top 15 things I’m most thankful for as an entrepreneur…
#1 My Family
Without question, my family will always be at the top of my list. I’m blessed to have the incredible support of my wife, my parents, my sister, nephew, brother-in-law and all of my loved ones.
I have to give a special shout-out to my dad, who’s shaped me into the man I am today. I always do my best to make him and my mom proud.
Another shout-out goes to my wife, Andrea, who continuously molds me into a better version of myself. I don’t know who I would be or where I would be without her.
#2 My Friends
I can’t help but smile when I think of my friends. They provide me with the silliest distractions that I desperately need when life gets tough and serious.
#3 My Team
If I could trade places and be the CEO of ANY of today’s leading companies… I wouldn’t. Seriously. My Lurn, Inc. team is the greatest in the world. Everyone — including our contractors — works together like a family.
My team is the heartbeat that keeps this company flying higher and farther than anything I could have ever imagined. I’m incredibly thankful for each and every single one of them!
Here’s a picture of the Lurn Team and me on a cruise to the Bahamas that we just took together!
As we were missing Dan and the India team, I had this, so as to not completely exclude you guys – Here’s part of the Lurn Team and me on a cruise to the Bahamas that we just took together!
#4 My Community, Subscribers & Followers (YOU!)
Everyone who’s ever read an email or blog post from me or bought something from me or attended one of my live events, YOU are my inspiration.
Seriously, you provide me with the purpose and energy to wake every morning knowing I can offer an idea or strategy that may improve your life. Thank you!
Here’s me with just a small segment of the Lurn Nation at my Inbox Live event…
#5 My Partners and Affiliates
I’ve been privileged to meet so many extraordinary minds in this industry!
My partners and affiliates are constantly providing new products, new perspectives, new audiences and new opportunities. They’re always there to help me, and my team and I work hard to help them. Thank you for making 2015 one for the record books!
#6 Email
I guess we’re all thankful for email. However, for me, it’s more than communication… Email has allowed me to make more than $100 million in online sales. It’s really incredible to think about, especially when I remember what life was like before the Internet and email.
So whoever it was that successfully sent the first email many decades ago, I owe a great deal of my success to their brilliance. Oh and to those of you who regularly open and read my emails, again, THANK YOU!
#7 Webinars
Even though I’ve done HUNDREDS of webinars, I still enjoy everything about them. They’re fun to create. I love doing them live for my community. Plus, they’re key to my success.
Yes, about 90% of my income comes from webinars. Plus, I’m very thankful they offer an easy way for me to teach thousands of people from all across the world.
I’m also thankful for the tools that help me build awesome webinars. I love using GoToWebinar and Google Hangout.
#8 My iPhone
A special thanks to Steve Jobs and the whole Apple development team for what is perhaps the greatest invention of our generation!
I’m constantly on my iPhone. I practically run my entire business from anywhere with my iPhone. This weekend, I was on a cruise in the beautiful Bahamas islands doing business, taking pictures and keeping in touch with family!
#9 My MacBook Pro
I don’t know what I would do without my MacBook Pro. I’m constantly using mine.
I’ve literally run my multi-million-dollar business from a beach, on a plane, on a train or, like I just mentioned, even on a cruise. Heck, I’ve even made tens of thousands of dollars in the back of a taxi. Thanks MacBook Pro and thanks again, Steve Jobs!
#10 Trello
If you’ve never used Trello, let me tell you: It’s a life saver!
It’s a simple project management tool we use at Lurn, to keep up with our HUNDREDS of simultaneous projects. It doesn’t simply manage my business… it manages my life.
You see, I used to feel overwhelmed because I kept everything in my head. Not anymore. Trello has increased our productivity while giving me more peace of mind than I’ve ever known before. Thanks Trello.
#11 Recorder Plus
Recorder Plus is an app for iPhone that allows me to record voice messages and immediately email them.
Now, rather than sitting down and spending hours writing a blog post or weeks writing a book, I simply record my thoughts and send them to my team. It’s fast, easy and enables me to produce even more valuable content for you. I seriously love this app!
#12 Video Cameras
With the power of video, I can teach you face-to-face in the comfort of your home or office. I love that!
The more time I spend on video, the more I can help people like you create and grow your businesses.
#13 Airplanes
Yes, airplanes. Thank you Wright Brothers. You did far more than find a way for humans to get off the ground. You pioneered a shortcut to opportunity.
Today I get to travel the world 60-70% of the year. See amazing places. Meet new people. Grow my business. Open my mind. Airplanes make it all possible.
#14 Doctors Who Think Differently
Steve Jobs and Apple aren’t the only ones who think different. Thankfully, so do a few doctors.
I spent 16 hard years battling one of the most severe cases of Crohn’s Disease the medical community has seen. For those 16 years, I received little relief. Little hope.
That all changed in 2014. I finally saw a doctor who had the courage and brilliance to think differently. He has given me my life back. Today, I’m almost off all of my medicine. By next year, I hope to be off of all of it.
When people say that your greatest wealth is your health, there’s no truer sentiment. I would have traded every dime of my wealth for good health. (Thankfully, I didn’t have to.)
#15 Every Entrepreneur In The World Who Inspires Me
Ever since I was a kid, I always had the heart and mind of an entrepreneur. I love creating and shaping businesses. I love helping people and giving them a better solution.
But I know I don’t have all the answers. So I spend a great deal of time reading about what other entrepreneurs and thinkers have done. They challenge me. They push me to think bigger and better.
I’ve even had the pleasure of meeting some really inspiring entrepreneurs face-to-face. Here’s me with Sir Richard Branson.
http://lurn.com/blog/15-things-im-most-thankful-for-as-an-entrepreneur/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий