new banner

new banner

четверг, 31 декабря 2015 г.

Got a surprise for you on this New Year

This is another magical season - New Year. From this magical island of Tenerifemy best
wishes for the year 2016. Please receive all my love and positive vibrations that your best intentions and dreams may come true. 

Expect a NICE PRESENT coming your way soon!

There is a tradition, is this beautiful island, and everybody exchange presents and gifts with your dear ones in January 6th. This day is celebrated here far better than Christmas. According to the tradition the kings came from east bringing presents to the son of God. It doesn't matter what my or your beliefs are. I consider that giving is what makes you greater on this world. So expect that from me this time too.

 On the meanwhile I wish you and your dear ones the very best for the year 2016. Prosperity, health and abundance will come to you.

From my heart to yours.

Dr. Jussi Eerikäinen

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий