new banner

new banner

вторник, 22 декабря 2015 г.

Two Favorite Ways To Move Through Fear

Last week I hosted a concert at my house for my good friend, Jess, who's been on tour for 6 months. If you've been following along for awhile, you know I love to sing and play guitar but the extent of most of my live performances include me singing my heart out for Disco in my living room.

Find out what happens when Jess 
invites me to perform one of my songs in front of 60 people! In my first video blog (hey be the beginner... riiiiight?!) I share two techniques you can use to move through fear so you can contribute and participate, instead of letting fear relegate you to the sidelines.

http://emilypereira.com/2015/12/22/my-favorite-ways-to-move-through-fear/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий