new banner

new banner

вторник, 5 января 2016 г.

JADAH'S STORY

Jen and I met back in 2007 at a playground in Studio City, California when we were first-time moms.
Even though jobs separated us across the country, we kept up with each other and eventually partnered in a parenting blog in 2011. During this season of my life, my husband and I closed down our brick and mortar business, moved in with my in-laws and were surrounded by junk food.
My daughter was 4 years old, and I still hadn't lost my pregnancy weight. Not a happy time. But this was also the time I was introduced to green smoothies by my husband's aunt. She promised weight loss, glowing skin and more energy with just one green smoothie a day. As a sleep deprived mama still holding onto my pre-baby honeymoon jeans, I had to give this green drink a try. I was amazed by the results.
In only three months I lost 27 pounds! My body was changing by replacing my breakfast with a green smoothie. This simple addition made me want to change the way I approached food. I had always been a microwave girl, picking up fast food and eating out, but now I was cooking healthy meals at home. I was completely transforming by committing to this one green smoothie a day habit.
Once I started drinking my greens and making healthier eating choices, I finally fit into my honeymoon jeans agains. Oh, kale yeah! I couldn't wait to tell everyone about green smoothies, and you bet my friend Jen was one of the first people I had to share these recipes with.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий