new banner

new banner

четверг, 21 мая 2015 г.

Mirror Work

Many years ago, I read a powerful book from Louise Hay called You Can Heal Your Life. This book has been translated into several languages and continues to sell millions of copies! It's that life-changing! ( Sharon Wilson )

Last week, I was watching Oprah's Super Soul Sunday, and Dr. Christiane Northrup was her guest. She was talking about her new book, Goddesses Never Age (more on that in another article)
Dr. Christiane spoke about one thing we can do for 30 days that will create a huge transformation in our lives... and it was from Louise's book, You Can Heal Your Life!  It is called Mirror Work, and it is POWERFUL! 

Mirror Work is a very simple process.  Here's how it works. Every day, for 30 days, look into a mirror. Be sure it is a mirror where you can see only your eyes. You'll be less critical of yourself when your only focus is your eyes. :) 
Now, gaze into your eyes, and say, "I love you"!  Do this 5 minutes every day. 
I suggest you also start to notice any positive evidences of feelings that are shifting - or manifestations. Notice them - no matter how small.
Also, be sure to keep track of what shows up. They will continue to grow the more you notice them and do the mirror work! 
I also like to do this mantra throughout my day, and you can too!
 
I am love. I vibrate love. I LOVE!
I recite this mantra (either out loud or in my head) any time I am traveling outside of my home - like when I am going to the grocery store or the mall.  Watch how people experience you when you're holding this loving vibration!
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий