new banner

new banner

понедельник, 27 июля 2015 г.

I laughed and thought, “Oh, well, must be time for a new web presence.”

I’ve really changed from the anxiety-ridden, spazztastic business owner of my past.
A couple of months ago, my web sites got hacked by
some Russians looking to pump out email for enlargement of a certain body part and foreign brides. They didn’t just  hack either; they erased most my files just because they could. Malicious, stupid, and expected when you make your living off other people’s work. (I had backups of everything, of course.)
My response?
I laughed and thought, “Oh, well, must be time for a new web presence.” So my web
master put up some landing pages until I figure out what I want to create next.
Amazingly, my opt-in rate has GONE UP. A few people have said, “Where is your
web site?” but they were already paying clients!
My web master, who is an incarnated angel, had a meltdown of guilt when this
happened, blaming himself. But it was such a nasty hack on the server – there
was no way he could have prevented it – and it happened to a lot of other
business owners at the same time. Because if he could have, he would have.
He was more upset than I was... which was... not at all.
To what do I attribute this new-found calm?
Well, for starters, cancer. Yes, cancer. I knew one day I would get to the place
where I could thank my cancer for saving my life.
Cancer wasn’t trying to kill me. It was a messenger. Something in HOW I
was approaching my life wasn’t working and in order to truly heal, I had to get
to the root of my inappropriate approach and turn it around.
And this is what it boils down to: “TRUST LIFE.”
I wasn’t trusting life. I was trying to control life – make it bend to my will.
I was making strategies and plans that seemed like “good ideas” because
a coach or friend suggested them or I read about it in one of the 100s of
emails I receive each week. I would forge ahead, not necessarily checking
in with my body and heart for feedback. I over-gave, overworked and
generally put everyone’s needs before my own. Old habits die hard. I
also failed to simply express my feelings in the moment, fully and completely,
until I felt emotional clarity. I was dishonoring my design – the design so
clearly laid out in my hand prints. (And, as a scientific hand analyst, I
teach this stuff! You know the saying, “What you’re here to teach is
what you most need to learn!”)
Your hand prints are the map of your unique physical and spiritual design.
Imagine your body as a circuit board, made up of very complex wires, filaments
and sub-atomic particles. Imagine this body of yours wired into the grid of the
Universe – which stretches out to forever – and back again. Your body has a
UNIQUE DESIGN in the Universal grid. And when you align with YOUR DESIGN,
everything flows properly and life is filled with success and soul-satisfaction.
This DESIGN is – literally – in your hands!
What’s ironic is that I was missing understanding of a major aspect in my own
design – my Life Lesson. It went unidentified for nearly 14 years! Until another
hand analyst pointed it out to me – and then I realized I’d been in denial. In fact,
my power of will is so strong that no one else noticed either until I WAS
READY TO SEE.
My Life Lesson... drum roll please... is to OWN MY POWER IN THE WORLD!
Baeth Davis

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий