new banner

new banner

четверг, 23 июля 2015 г.

Six Books to Read This Year

No matter who they are or what they do, highly successful people read. That’s a trait that has stood the test of time.

I read my first book, Think and Grow Rich, at the age of 26. Reading and studying that book changed my life so dramatically that I’ve read every day since.
But I don’t just read a book; I really study it. It’s not unusual for me to read a paragraph a thousand times. Right now, for instance, I have a book on my desk that is open to a page where I’ve read the same two paragraphs every day for the past 6 to 8 months.
I read this way because I want to really understand the truth of what the author meant, and to do that I have to really think. It’s a habit I picked up from Earl Nightingale, and it has made a huge difference in what I pick up from books.
http://www.proctorgallagherinstitute.com/6483/six-books-to-read-this-year

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий