new banner

new banner

среда, 31 августа 2016 г.

I am in the process of making positive changes in all areas of my life.

Affirmation Image
Change. Such a simple word. Yet, such a powerful thing. Most human beings are creatures
of habit. We do the same things and have the same routine almost every day. We repeat the same thoughts and keep the same beliefs. 

Change. How does that word make you feel? So many of us resist change in life, in the work place, in parenting and even in our own thoughts and emotions. 

We carry beliefs that create our resistance to change. Maybe you tell yourself, “I can’t do that,” or “It’s too much work and the time isn’t right.” Sometimes we may even use others as our excuse to not change or better our lives. We give our power to “them.” We may say, “My husband or wife won’t let me,” or “the cards are against me,” or even “They have to change before I can.” Our excuses really add up. 

Don’t let your fear or excuses hold you back. Change is not bad. I understand that change is a challenge. You’re right, it is not easy and its real work, but it’s worth it, dear ones. It’s uncomfortable at first, but you get used to change and you begin to feel better each day. Those fears and your resistance to change are essentially the same as telling yourself you are not good enough. 

Choose no longer to be stuck. Say, ‘I am willing to release the pattern in my consciousness that is creating this condition.’ Begin to take your power back by dissolving the problem you helped to create. 

If you’re not ready to make big changes, that’s OK. I want you to start small. Last month, I challenged myself to try something new each day. Nothing big, but just something I don’t normally do. It could be reaching out to an old friend you haven’t talked to in a while or taking a walk down a different trail or path than you’re used to. You can try a new recipe that you’ve never made or a go to a brand new workout class or even just make the promise to not complain for the entire day. Just by making these small changes in our lives we rewire the brain and bring in new thoughts. These small positive changes make us see our world in a new light. 

So, for the month of September I want you to try to do something new or make a small change each day. Write in your journal about what you did and how you felt about your experience and your day. The more we embrace change and not fight it, the more happiness we allow to come into our lives. 

Let’s affirm: “Life brings me only good experiences. I am open to new and wonderful changes.” 

Love,

Louise's Signature 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий