new banner

new banner

суббота, 12 сентября 2015 г.

Live from “I am Enough”

Where the Fire Element has a passionate, high energy feeling,
the celebration of the Earth element season of Autumn fills us with a grounded warmth & nurturing. You know that feeling when someone does something nice for you? 
To build a lucrative, thriving business, you can't do it alone! So I'm here to remind you that, as women, we prosper in community. We thrive when we share with each other, support each other and use our voices to be heard!

In today's article, I'm giving you the #1 practice to experience greater prosperity, abundance & joy in your business AND your life.

Here it is: Ground yourself in gratitude.

My deepest gratitude today is to share many of my favorite mentors and friends, who are leading the way for women to build conscious, prosperous businesses that start with Spirit. 

I'm thrilled to invite you to this year's Women's Wealth Revolution: Spirit. Money. Impact. that I co-host with my friend Linda Albright. 

This free online event is a TedX-style conference with 18-20 minute interviews featuring some of my favorite people on the planet - Barbara Stanny, Morgana Rae, Dr. Rev. Deborah L. Johnson, Sharla Jacobs, Maggie Ostara and more!

It's time to gather in your communities, share what you're grateful for and get supported. Celebrate the abundance of resources that surround you every day, and you'll start to see your prosperity rise. 
The Great-Full-ness

What happens when you start your day with gratitude?

Over the past few years, I've been in The Money Course led by the incredible team of Lynne Twist, Tammy White & Dave Ellis.

If you've ever heard Lynne Twist speak, you can hear the wisdom of the ages and the urgency of the future that rings true in every word she speaks.

When she talks about prosperity & enoughness, she speaks about the "Great- Fullness" of life.
Focus on the good that is here, right now.

We are connected to incredible, limitless resources that are available at any time.

Trouble is, we forget and then cut ourselves off. We start to believe the false fears in our mind and then create new cycles of self-fulfilling sabotage.

Being an entrepreneur requires that you take wild leaps of faith, with no guarantee of “success.” But, just by taking that leap, you are actually BEING successful.  As they say, it’s the journey, not the destination.

So how can you find ease and joy in the leaping, instead of panic-driven freak outs that make you want to throw in the towel and say, “I’m done. I’m going to go work at Disneyland (or be a nun, etc.…).”


Live from “I am Enough” 

"What you’re looking for, you’re looking with." is another great insight from Dr. Rev. Deborah Johnson. She reminds us to cultivate a context of enoughness – to know in every cell of our being that I am enough, I have enough and that the world is working for my good, regardless of what I'm facing. 

Don’t get seduced by circumstances! Reach for a higher truth and take action aligned with that truth.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий