new banner

new banner

пятница, 18 сентября 2015 г.

THE SECRET TO BEN CARSON’S SUCCESS

Dr. Carson in at least these three ways:
  1. It created new possibilities. “We were desperately poor,” he said, “but between the covers of those books I could go anywhere. I could be anybody. I could do anything. I began to know stuff that nobody else knew.”
  2. It gave him a sense of agency. “Because of the reading I began to see that the person who has the most to do with what happens to you is you,” he told me.
  3. It changed his self-image. This one is the most fundamental. He literally went from feeling stupid to feeling smart. It was a massive boost to his self-worth, and it shifted everything in his life. He was still in high school, but he started spending time at the university library and labs, at the local art museum, and local businesses learning what they all had to offer.
http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=52d5c7778a3adfda535c3b349&id=2a0566d73c&e=ef1c35a160

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий