new banner

new banner

понедельник, 14 сентября 2015 г.

MY 30-DAY PERISCOPE EXPERIMENT

I has provided an opportunity for people to experience the authentic me. 
Think of it this way:
  • Blogging is one-dimensional: just words.
  • Podcasting is two-dimensional: words plus audio.
  • Scoping is three-dimensional: words, audio, and video.
Because of this, people are able to experience more of who I truly am. Why is this important? Because the more authentic we can be, the more impact we can have.
One of the first things people said to me when I started podcasting was, “I didn’t realize you had a sense of humor.” It’s not that I was any funnier in front of a microphone; it’s just that people didn’t have the opportunity to experience it as much as in my writing.
http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=52d5c7778a3adfda535c3b349&id=ccffc5af0c&e=ef1c35a160

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий