new banner

new banner

суббота, 1 октября 2016 г.

Pay Attention!


“Pay attention to what you’re paying attention to!”

Last week I heard someone say this and it really resonated with me.
So often I go through my life, listening to the news, hearing my friends talk about all the awful things that are happening in their lives, the lives of their friends, or in the world, and I end up feeling like everything is hard, negative, and unhappy.
However, the reality is that life is truly beautiful and amazing, and we all have so much more to be thankful for than to be unhappy about. I realized that every minute of every day we have a choice. We can focus on the negative, let it control our thoughts, and end up feeling worried, depressed and discouraged. Or, we can focus on and think about all the positive people and things in our lives, and in the world.
In actuality, the positive and negative, good and bad, and joyful and tragic things are all always there. What makes the difference for each of us is what we choose to look at and think about.
We each have the power to find the good and focus on the beauty and joy, which will uplift us, foster a positive outlook, and motivate us to move ahead and create more good.
So this month I’m reflecting on how important it is for me to pay attention to what I’m paying attention to, notice and appreciate the good, and be consciously grateful for it all.
How about you?
http://www.proctorgallagherinstitute.com/14028/pay-attention?utm_medium=Newsletter%20&utm_source=October%20&utm_campaign=Blog%204%20

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий