new banner

new banner

пятница, 27 декабря 2019 г.

Heal Your Life with Halu

Heal your Life with Halu
2017 is the first of a new cycle of nine years. It is now that we lay the foundation for our
future, consciously or not. Same as plants, our greatest vision, bold ideas, and courageous plans need a fertile soil to root and flourish. The soil needs to be free of weeds and harmful insects. And so needs to be our mind and energy body.
A subconscious mind filled with worry, anger, limiting programs, and beliefs will prevent you from bringing your vision to fruition. It will give the illusion that you’re making progress while you keep moving in circles. No wonder you’ll experience a high pendulum swing, from exhilaration to deep sadness.
It happened to me as well. In the morning, during meditation, I would get an idea that would fill me with excitement. I would start acting upon it then, at the slightest delay or setback, I would get depressed and impatient. Until I finally realized that my higher-self was guiding me to my life purpose, but my limiting beliefs and old wounds were preventing me from taking real action.
HALU, one of the symbols in Karuna® Reiki, helped me overcome my personal setbacks. Halu connects to the healing energy of Archangel Raphael. He is responsible for healing Mother Earth and the being dwelling on it. The symbol has a high capacity for protection, healing, and cleansing.Heal your Life with Halu
Apply Halu on all chakras before meditation and sleep with the intention of breaking your negative subconscious patterns. It works on everything, including money and self-worth.
Self-love and self-acceptance are lessons all of us are here to learn. Halu can support you in this process, too. Apply it on the Heart and Throat chakra before you say a positive affirmation such as I love and accept myself in front of the mirror. Halu makes it easier for you to love and accept yourself just the way you are, flaws and all.
Healing and detaching from healing past traumas is another important step in weeding the field and preparing a solid foundation for your life. Use Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen to send Reiki and the energy of the Halu symbol to past traumas in your life. Ask Archangels Gabriel and Raphael to help you to accept and detach from that situation, and heal the damage that situation has caused in our energy body.
Last, but not least, use Halu to create harmony between your body and mind, your mind and soul, your soul and spirit and to remove all negativity from your energy body.
Once your energy structures are clean and function properly, your vibration raises, and you can stay longer and longer in a state of joy, love, and gratitude. Your life is no longer a random act, but a conscious creation that allows you to offer your greatest gift to the Universe.
https://reikirays.com/36591/heal-life-halu/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий