new banner

new banner

четверг, 26 декабря 2019 г.

Take Time for Reflection


The end of the year is always a time of reflection. What’s happened over the past twelve
months? Am I still in the same place financially I was a year ago? Am I in a good relationship with my partner…or have things gone a bit sour? Did I achieve the goals that I set? Am I truly happy?

When we are unhappy, we usually vow that things will change – we say that next year is going to be different. I’ll lose weight or finally buy the home I have been dreaming about. I’ll work harder and get the promotion that I deserve.

On the other hand, when we are happy and content, we look forward happily to the next twelve months and reset and redefine what we want to accomplish. We are more positive in our approach.

The point is that you have the ability to make choices and lead the kind of life you wish. In the first place, consider that your karma is already excellent because you are fortunate simply to be alive. If you start from this premise, that you already have good luck, you will attract even more of it. It is your mind that brings good health, wealth and happiness and leads you to discover all the secrets of the world. So, why be sad when you can be happy? And why feel poor when it is just as easy to feel that you are rich.

Think how precious your life is. Begin to life in a state of awareness and recognize that your life is dynamic, evolving and transforming moment to moment and make this coming Year of the Rat your best year ever. This year, give yourself the gift of time alone to reflect on what is most important to you.

Wishing you much happiness and prosperity in 2020 and always.

Lillian

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий