new banner

new banner

четверг, 6 августа 2015 г.

A Success Habit for Entrepreneurs

Here are a few books I highly recommend to you:
  1. “Create Distinction” by Scott McKain – I had the good fortune to be mentored by Scott during the Hell Yeah Star program (led by Suzanne Evans and Larry Winget) – one thing I particularly love about Scott’s book is that he does include an ‘Executive Summary’ at the end of each chapter! How cool is that? The 4 cornerstones of distinction include Clarity, Creativity, Communication and Customer Experience.  What I really loved is the story he shares on page 159 about Ann Cooper who is 106 years old! Get the book – you will learn a lot! (I’ve just read the book for the 2nd time …..so much great content.)
http://patmussieux.com/a-success-habit-for-entrepreneurs/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий