new banner

new banner

понедельник, 17 августа 2015 г.

to having Soul Level Love

I want you to declare and really get that you’re committed to having Soul Level Love, not just any love.


Do you know how many people settle to check the box of being married, check the box of having kids, but it isn’t coming from the innermost part of themselves?

I have often been behind the scenes of relationships that seemingly are perfect. In fact some of them are public relationships where people say, “Their relationship is so great”

However, I know how it isn’t perfect. That they, like all of us, can feel alone, misunderstood, and struggle to feel fulfilled.

You can feel just as lonely in a relationship as you can being single.

There are always situations that need to be worked through.

It’s so important to stop positioning yourself as if there’s something wrong with you because you aren’t in a relationship. There’s nothing wrong with you. That is coming from the deepest place inside of me because I know it’s true.

I’m on a mission for you to see that being in a committed relationship is just as difficult as being single, and vice versa. There is no one side that is better.

I share personal stories from my life for you to see that I have hard days in my relationship. I have to work through them just like you.

I have changed the way I view relationships. They are a way for me to understand more of myself. Evolve myself.

Relationships of any kind are the access point to our own spiritual growth.

For Hemal and I, this disagreement was a chance for us to open our communication even further and get even more vulnerable with each other.

When you have a relationship where you move through the hard days from the perspective that you will both grow from them - your relationship gets stronger.
When you use relationships as a path towards understanding yourself, coming back to you and emotionally maturing - feeling alone starts to be a comfier place instead of a feeling you desperately need to get out of.

http://kavitajpatel.com/blog/2015/07/31/explain-story/?inf_contact_key=e8351067efdb0bf013e6470f2d4838ab42757459d6e977677fa6649d7d0d5a

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий