new banner

new banner

четверг, 8 октября 2015 г.

There’s No Trophy for Winning the Busy Race

There was a time in my life when I took pride in the fact that I could do many things at once.
I remember wearing my baby in a sling around my chest while bathing my other two children, making dinner and talking to my sister on the phone one night. All. At. The. Same. Time. I thought I was SuperMom! How delusional was I? I don’t know when it started but somewhere in my early adulthood I adopted the belief that I needed to be busy at all times. And that accomplishing more “things” in a day was a sign of success. So I embraced the challenge and taught myself how to multi-task in an effort to win the “busy” race I had unintentionally entered. 
http://www.theresaceniccola.com/conquering-overwhelm/theres-no-trophy-for-winning-the-busy-race/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий